Craft Addict

"Everybody got their somethin'...." ~ Nikka Costa

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Finishing the UFO's

It's bad when your husband tells you that you need not only a craft room to hold all your crafting stuff, but a whole house. I have been collecting patterns, scraps of fabric, and piles of magazines containing craft projects for as long as I can remember. And don't get me started on the pounds and pounds of buttons! There's always a new project to catch my eye or a new technique I'm dying to learn. The catch to this whole thing is I find myself with more than half a dozen UFO's (Un-Finished Objects) floating around the bedroom, garage and spare bedroom (spare bedroom - Hah! more like depository for random crafting detritus). So this is the year I thought I might try to change my ways and put some effort into finishing those UFO's cluttering my life and space. I am going to do my very best to refrain from spending money on any crafting items except for those needed to finish a UFO. This is going to take some serious willpower. But I can console myself with the idea that after the UFO's take off there will be plenty of room for new projects and supplies around here :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home