Craft Addict

"Everybody got their somethin'...." ~ Nikka Costa

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Back to the Real World

I've been on vacation and now it's back to the real world. No more tank tops, flip-flops, skipping workouts and eating whatever I feel like. Suck. But the good news is, now that I'm home, I can get back to those projects I was working on when I left. Hubby has been working lots of extra hours so I've got plenty of time to myself. But before I get started, here's a look back at my lovely Kona vacation..... ~sigh......


Me on the beach in Hawaii - Think the working out paid off? I've got a lot farther to go still....

I was dying to see a turtle and we actually saw quite a few - Even got to swim with a couple one day while snorkeling at the Place of Refuge

Sunset on our last night in Kona - the sun sank amazingly fast into the ocean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home